How to Install Gummy Android 4.4 ROM in Galaxy S4
Here are the steps to be followed. Make sure that you do all the steps perfectly. Before installing backup your phone for safety.
- Download the Gummy Android 4.4 Kitkat ROM.
- Then Download the Gapps for that ROM.
- Connect your phone to your Desktop then move the downloaded zip files into your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC after copying all the files.
- Do not unzip any of the archive files.
- Switch OFF your phone.
- Then Boot the phone with CWM Recovery Mode.
- How will you do that? Click here to know that.
- At first create an entire NANDROID Backup for the ROM that is already installed on your phone.
- Choose ‘backup and restore’, then save the file on your SD card.
- Never skip this action.
- Now you have a Factory Reset your phone.
- Choose ‘wipe data/ factory reset’ option.
- Now flash the Gummy Android 4.4 ROM:
- Select and ‘install zip from SD card’ option, search and find the custom ROM zip and then confirm the process.
- After the installation of the ROM, repeat step 8 again and flash the Gapps zip file too.
- Now return to the main CWM Recovery screen and reboot your device.
- - Boot process will take few minutes to complete. Don’t press or hold any of the buttons on your phone.
Make sure that the boot process of the Custom Rom completes under five minutes. If not, switch OFF your phone and then repeat the entire process once again. Make sure that you didn’t skip any of the above steps.