Official CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies builds are now available for the Galaxy S3 LTE version. So we are here with a detailed step by step review on How to install CM 11 Nightlies Bundles 4.4 ROM on GALAXY S3 LTE. Please Note that all the ROMS/APPS used in this process doesn’t belong to us
- Download the custom ROM zip file from here.
- Download Gapps for Android 4.4 custom ROMs from here.
- Now connect your Samsung GALAXY S3 to your computer. [via mass storage]
- Copy the downloaded files to the ROOT folder of your SD Card
- Now remove the gadget from the computer and turn your device off
- Turn your phone by pressing and holding Volume Up, Volume Down and Power buttons. Now the phone will boot into recovery mode
- When you’re at the main CWM Recovery menu you need to create the full NANROID Backup for the installed ROM:
- Now, select ‘wipe data/ factory reset’, confirm the process.
- Select ‘install zip from sdcard’, then ‘choose zip from sdcard’, find the custom ROM zip. Confirm the installation on the next screen. [Use the volume buttons to navigate around and the power button to select]
- Repeat the same step to flash Gapps zip file
- After the installation, reboot your device, to do this get to the main recovery screen and select “reboot system now”
- Just wait for the device to reboot. Your device [GALAXY S3] might take some time to boot cause it’s the first boot.
Now, dance like a mad man, cause you’ve successfully installed CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies on your GALAXY S3