It would be easy for those who’ve installed/updated their android phones before; but it wouldn’t be for those who haven’t done it before. So, we’re here: putting up a complete detail of installing the SuperLite VivekROM Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on your Galaxy S2! Please make sure, you’ve completed each step-by-step process.
- Download the ROM SuperLite VivekROM Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean for Galaxy S2.
- Now, save those files on your computer; and extract the files.
- Connect your device (Galaxy S2) on your computer by using a USB cable.
- For establishing the connection, USB code must be plugged in. So, do it.
- To your phone’s SD card, paste the downloaded files.
- Now unplug your device from your computer. That’s the only need for computer for this.
- Now switch your phone OFF.
- Go to recovery mode. While you’re switching your device on, press down the volume buttons and Home button. It will go to download mode. From there get on to recover mode.
- Select “wipe data factory reset” from Recovery Mode.
- And to “wipe cache partition”.
- Now, Go back to the menu and choose “Advance”, from there choose “wipe dalvick cache”.
- Again, go to the recovery mode. At this time select on the option “install zip from SD card” and “choose zip from SD card”.
- Now, choose the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean file and then install the Update to SuperLite VivekROM Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean on Galaxy S2.
- At last, you need to choose the “reboot system now” option.
Huh! It’s done, right? Yeah. It’s easy to install/update your firmware. Thanks guys, for reading my written content about updating the Galaxy S2 to SuperLite VivekROM Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean. Be ready to test our all new updating articles put up on the web-MC (Internet Marketing Cover).